Friday, November 5, 2010

October in Oregon 2010

Climbing a tree for the first time.


Daxon's Halloween dinner. (Baby Octopuses) I don't know why but he loves baby octopuses.

YUMMY! They made our whole house smell bad.


Jim and Sue's wood shed before we got there.


...and after.


Daxon's 'pacman' frog he bought with the money he saved. He named it Jackie after Jackie Chan.


Trying on hats at the mall.


Busted.


Daxon loves praying mantis insects.



I don't know where we took this but is is gorgeous.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your kids are cute. and oh my gosh those baby octopus look nasssssty! Seriously, it made my stomach hurt. Was it really octopus???! And where the heck do you even get those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had "baby octopus" once.. they were a bit chewy for my palatte... i cant believe he likes them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's one brave boy. I don't think I could eat those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah one time we got them at a chinese buffet and he liked them. He likes to eat weird things. then we saw them raw at winco and he made me get them.I still haven't tried them...don't think i will.

    ReplyDelete